WELCOME TO Scientific Meet Icon ( WSOGPE -2020 Congress )
On behalf of the Scientificmeeticon organizing committee, we are pleased to announce that the 3rd World Summit on Oil, Gas & Petroleum Engineering (Oil, Gas & Petroleum Engineering-2020), which will be held during November 26-27, 2020 in Rome, italy. Oil-Gas-Petroleum Engineering-2020 provides an ideal academic platform for researchers to present the latest research findings and describe emerging technologies, and directions in Engineering and Oil, Gas & Petroleum issues. The conference seeks to contribute to presenting novel research results in all aspects of Engineering and Petroleum Engineering.
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications in all areas of Petroleum Engineering.
The scientific program will focus on current advances in the research, production, and use of Oil, Gas and Petroleum Engineering with particular focus on their role in maintaining the academic level in Engineering and Oil, Gas and Petroleum and elevating the industry level.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Oil-Gas-Petroleum Engineering-2021 in Rome, Italy.
David Smith-Conference Secretary.
Scientific MEET ICON.
Worldwide oil gas and petroleum Companys:
2. Saudi Aramco
3. China National Petroleum
4. Royal Dutch Shell
5. Beyond Petroleum
10. Phillips 66
Worldwide Associations for Petroleum Engineers:
1. Society of Petroleum Engineers
2. American Petroleum Institute
3. International Association of Drilling Contractors
4. Independent Petroleum Association of America
5. Natural Gas Supply Association
6. Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists
7. American Gas Association
8. America’s Offshore Energy Industry
9. Petroleum Equipment Suppliers Association
10. Society of Exploration Geophysicals
- Petroleum Engineering
- Oil, Gas and Water Management
- Digital Oil Field
- Data Analytics for Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- Solar Energy
- Bio-Diesel, Bio-Gas and Bio-Fuels
- Oil Refining
- Petroleum And Petrochemicals
- Coal and Natural Gas
- Thermal Pollution and Industry Issues
- Drilling and Well Completion Technology
- Chemical Applications in Producing Oil and Gas
- Global Warming
- Sustainable Business in Petrochemical Industries
- Petroleum Technology and Petroleum Economy
- Geology and Earth Science
- Fossil Fuels
- Energy and Environment Nexus
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Solid Waste
- Trends in Natural Resources
- Advanced Materials for Energy and Environmental Issues
- Materials for solar fuel production and applications
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Waste Management
Why choose us
WHY IS THIS CONFERENCE RIGHT FOR OSAKA JAPAN
Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for the 3rd World Congress on OIL GAS & PETROLEUM ENGINEERING CONGRESS, that will be held in the beautiful and exciting city of Osaka, JapanConference Venue:Hotel Moriguchi AgoraAddress: 10-5 Kawaharacho, Moriguchi, Osaka 570-0038, Japan
Hotel Services & Amenities
Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
Business Phone Service.
Complimentary Printing Service.
Photo Copying Service.
Accessing hotel by train • About 5 minutes on foot from JR Kitashinchi station on the Tozai line; Exits 11-21 and 11-23. • About 7 minutes on foot from Yodoyabashi station on the Keihan main line and Midosuji subway line; Exit 7. • About 7 minutes on foot from Nishi Umeda and Higobashi stations on the Yotsubashi subway line. • About 15 to 20 minutes on foot from JR Osaka Station and Umeda station. • About 3 minutes on foot from Oebashi station on the Keihan Nakanoshima line. Accessing hotel by car • About 10 minutes by car from the JR shinkansen Shin Osaka station. • About 30 minutes by car from Itami Airport (Hanshin Expressway Ikeda route ? Umeda Exit) ? When using taxis at night (22:00-01: 00), excluding Sundays and public holidays, detours may be required under traffic regulations. ? Our parking lot can accommodate 140 cars. Free shuttle bus information Daily, every 30 minutes, from Osaka station The ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Osaka operates a free shuttle bus linking JR Osaka Station with the hotel every 30 minutes or so. The journey from the shuttle bus stop under the bridge near the Sakurabashi exit on the west side of JR Osaka Station takes about 10 minutes.
Attractions & Landmarks
Ø Osaka Castle.
Ø Floating Garden Observatory.
Ø Shitennoji Temple.
Ø Osaka Aquarium.
Ø Universal Studios Japan.
Ø Kuromon Ichiba Market.
Ø Sumiyoshi Taisha.
Ø Museum of History.
Ø Tempozan Ferris Wheel.
Ø Tennoji Park.